Is there an easier way for guests to leave a review than with google?
Good Afternoon UntanglemyWeb Team,
My question is with regards my guests leaving Reviews on Google and also is there an easier way for them to leave a review than with google? How do other business operators get on?
Email recently from one of my guests: “I am having trouble publishing the Google review. I click on the rating to give 5 highlighted stars but it will not save’ that rating nor when I type text in the field will it allow me to select the ‘publish’ button.”
These are the steps I’ve been giving my guests.
- Google to: http://maps.google.com.au
- Type “bunya vista accommodation dalby” into the search box
- You will see the listing for “Bunya Vista Accommodation Dalby” coming up on the left side of the page
- By looking at the listing, under the phone number you will see the number of reviews that have already been created by past customers
- Click on the reviews
- You will be taken to the reviews page:
- Click on “Write a review”
- Login with your Google Account (you might need to create one if you don’t have it already)
- Write your review
- Click on the “Save” button